"He must have done something. They don't kill you for nothing." - Chicago Gangster Ted Newberry. Rubbed out January 7, 1933

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gangsters & co.

Welcome to my blog. Never thought I'd be saying something like that but there it is. I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never learn HTML and be able to update my own website (http://www.patrickdowney.com/) so decided that this would be the best way to communicate with other gangster folk and anyone else who is interested as well as shamelessly plug my book. The plan is to post fun gangster tidbits, namely a daily (or so) account of New York City (and in some cases New Jersey & Philidephia) gangsters who were rubbed out in the early part of the Twentieth Century with emphasis on the Prohibition Era. I'll start fresh with that on Jan. 1.

No comments: